Monday, October 18, 2010

Ran-diddly-andom

It's funny. Good writing makes me want to write.

I've stumbled on a few blogs recently that I really enjoy. Both of them are written by women who have such compelling and different voices... yet, there's something similar that I can't quite nail down. Perhaps the fact that they're both extremely talented is enough of a connection. But it's more than that. Neither of them are pretentious or self-glorifying, which I think people in the "blogosphere" can so easily be. For lack of a better phrase, they're so clearly them. Which, truth be told, is a bit awkward for me to say--considering I don't actually know either of them.

But. Here they are: Kelle Hampton and Sarah Markley.

Check them out. Enjoy their voices. Be inspired.

1 comment:

The Montgomerys said...

i love kelle hampton!! and thanks for introducing me to sarah markley's blog.